81/83 Harborough Road, Northampton, Northamptonshire, NN2 7SL
Auction sale - Monday 11th December 2017
Sold Prior to auction, for an undisclosed amount
- Freehold retail/residential investment
- Three retail units and two x 2 bedroom flats
- Asset management opportunity
- In the same family ownership for 30 years
- Current rent £41,690 per annum plus one vacant flat
Thursday 7 December at 11:00am
Miles: Milton Keynes 17 miles, Rugby 20 miles, Birmingham 50 miles, London 66 miles
Roads: A43, A45, A428, M1 (junctions 15A & 16)
Nearby Occupiers: Waitrose, Lloyds, Nationwide
The property comprises a substantial building of traditional construction arranged as three ground floor retail units (No.83 includes the first floor above) and two self contained two bedroom flats over the first and second floors that are accessed from the street at the front of the property.
The property is situated on the east side of Harborough Road, close to the junction with Bective Road.
Refer to the legal documentation
Energy Performance Certificate
|Address||Tenant||Floor||Use||Sq M||Sq F||Lease Terms||Rent £ pa||Rent Review|
|81 Harborough Road||Your-Move.co.uk Limited (1)||Ground||Retail/storage||29.90||322||Lease expiring 30/11/2013||£8,500||01/12/2018|
|81A Harborough Road||Paul Garry Bastiani (t/a Heavan) (2)||Ground||Retail/kitchen||28.20||304||Lease expiring 09/05/2013||£8,750||10/05/2016|
|81B Harborough Road||Individuals||First||Residential||Two bedroom flat||6 month AST from 27/01/2017||£5,940|
|81C Harborough Road||Vacant||Second||Residential||Two bedroom flat||Vacant|
|83 Harborough Road||The British Red Cross Society (3)||Ground First||Retail/storage Kitchen/ancillary||96.00 4.70||1,033 50.59||Lease expiring 31/07/2024||£18,500||01/08/2019|
(1) The property has been underlet to Hobin Roberts Limited. The Landlord is in the process of agreeing a new 10 year lease with the tenant from the expiry date of the current lease.
(2) The lease has been assigned to the tenant. The 2016 rent review remains outstanding. The Landlord is in the process of agreeing a new 7 year lease with the tenant from the expiry date of the current lease.
(3) There is a tenant's break on 31/07/2019.
Wright Hassall LLP
* Guide price
The guide price is an indication of the minimum price at which, or if a guide price range is given, within which, the seller is prepared to sell at the date of publication. The guide price is not an anticipated sale price or valuation. All prices quoted are subject to contract.
* Reserve price
The reserve price is the minimum price acceptable to the seller and the price below which the auctioneer cannot sell.
Both the guide and reserve may be subject to change up to and including the day of the auction. The guide price does not include either VAT which may apply to the sale or other amounts the seller may charge. The seller’s Special Conditions of Sale and addendum if any, will state whether there are other seller’s charges and whether the seller has elected to charge VAT on the sale price. On the fall of the hammer a buyer’s fee is payable of £990 inclusive of VAT.
Contact us now
Register for updates
- Receive new property notifications
- Register for a catalogue
- Receive market updates
- Receive auction results